Director Of Business Development
Posted: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 11:10:36 GMT
Job Summary: Responsible for the successful execution to identify, advocate and pursue business development opportunities/strategies related to the promotion and sale of capabilities supporting space systems and other programs within an assigned business area. Works directly with Space, Defense, and Commercial Business Area Leads to shape new opportunities in the commercial and defense space markets to support business area financial success and growth. This position typically works under limited supervision and direction. Incumbents of this position will regularly exercise discretionary and substantial decision-making authority.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifies “new” business opportunities in Space & Defense markets.
- Develops and executes (achieving) business plan related goals including revenue, bookings, and profit.
- Develops and implements business area expansion plans and strategies.
- Recommends and manages domestic and international representatives and agents.
- Develops strategic business relationships.
- Develops accurate discretionary resources requirements.
- Prepares strategic plan for business area.
- Develops business area advertising plan.
- Develops and executes opportunity specific capture plans and strategies.
- Maintains a productive relationship with business area and associated engineering personnel.
- Develops accurate and realistic business (bookings) forecast.
- Develops and implements Business Area Growth Strategy in partnership with Business Area Leads.
- Supports product evolution plans in cooperation with and Engineering; recommends independent research and development (IR&D) plans to support growth; and supports acquisition of related contract research and development (CRAD).
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Four-year college degree in engineering, management, or marketing plus a minimum of 12 years experience in the space electronic systems and/or product development. Five years leading a portfolio of programs is desirable. Prior military experience is highly desirable.
- Strong relationship with space and electronic systems manufactures or component providers, launch systems, or U.S. government development agencies. Project/program management is desirable.
- Extensive knowledge of and experience in the procurement process for complex military and/or space systems. PMP certification desired, advanced engineering degree or MBA is desirable.
- Ability to effectively deal with technical and management representatives of U.S. and Foreign Government and industrial customers.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills. Must be able to travel as required.
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional program teams.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing, make presentations and conduct negotiations with customers, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Knowledge of government procurement, contracting, and standards and specifications highly desired.
- Must be a US Citizen.
Director of Engineering
Posted: Wed, 18 Dec 2019 09:29:11 GMT
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- 10-15 years of experience in Engineering Management
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels in the organization
- Ability to interact with customers to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Knowledge of engineering development processes
- Experience in successfully managing a diverse group of employees
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be a "U.S. person" as defined by the ITAR
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work on multiple task simultaneously with a high level of accuracy
Director, Health Plan Sales
Posted: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 03:55:48 GMT
The Sales Director will play a critical role in the Health Plan Solutions organization. Specifically, identifying and closing new health plan logo opportunities, with an assigned territory in the west coast. The Sales Director will be responsible for all facets of the sales cycle and delivering on quarterly revenue targets. The position requires a high-energy, healthcare savvy, well-rounded sales leader who has a proven sales track record.
A strong background in healthcare, sales, and the health plan/payer market, is critical. The highly consultative position requires a polished individual who can articulate vision, convincing present value, and has healthcare industry depth and breadth. Experience with demonstrating value, ROI and differentiators, member and employer engagement, Medicare and Medicaid populations, provider network relations, and taking new solutions to market are essential in order to work alongside prospective clients in their acquisition and deployment of telehealth.
Along with identifying and developing new sales opportunities, the selected Sales Director will have a deep understanding in operating/contributing to a high-performance sales and account team including: lead generation and qualification, pipeline and opportunity management, proposal and presentation best practices, and managing overall opportunities from qualification to close. A proven track record in growing revenue, working collaboratively with internal business partners, and successfully driving results on a quarterly basis is essential.
- Deep experience with forecasting/pipeline management (process and methodology to accurately forecast), preferably with SalesForce.com
- Excellent communicator — with strong interpersonal, C-Suite presentations, written and communication skills, to both clinical and business stakeholders
- Ability to develop and manage multi-million-dollar sales opportunities
- Ability to communicate business & outcome value of technology solutions
- Ability to develop the west coast territory with specific opportunities that may include large regional and national health plans, large TPAs, disease/care management and behavioral health organizations, Medicare and Medicaid plans, and similar healthcare companies that deliver healthcare services to members, employers and/or consumers
- BS/BA in business, healthcare, computer science or equivalent, advance degree a bonus
- Specific understanding of the payer and provider market and related healthcare landscape
- 5+ years’ experience selling enterprise technology solutions to health plan organizations
- Specific experience with telemedicine and telehealth products a bonus
- Documented track record of selling large, enterprise-wide, complex technology deals
- Documented record of meeting and exceeding multi-million dollar annual quota
- Approximately 35% overnight travel required; position is west coast based
Posted: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 03:11:44 GMT
Perform engineering work of various types in the electrical design or re-design, and development of electrical systems into existing and new, medium and heavy-duty trucks. Exercise independent judgment and action. Will require working closely with suppliers, engineering specialists, and other departments. This person will provide resource estimates for project planning as well.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for integration of electrical components and circuitry into vehicle designs
- Work with SAE, Federal, and Military Standards for design compliance Plan and direct engineering in a major project through all phases of innovation and development
- Establishes priorities for work delegated to others
- Work closely with other engineering groups
- Assist in feasibility studies and project estimates on proposed projects Support proposal development
- Directs preparation of layouts, drawings, specification, and bills of material
- Select parts and/or design components for cost and quality-conscious design to meet service applications
- Consult with suppliers, customers, & members of Engineering, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Assembly, Service, and Testing, Quality Control, and Marketing departments Follow project on the assembly floor through initial build and render assistance necessary to support manufacturing and industrial engineering efforts
- Utilize various state-of-the-art engineering tools, i.e. personal computer and CAD equipment
- Possess a strong electrical knowledge of vehicles, electrical theory, electrical component and related systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 3-plus years of experience (preferably with electrical systems, design integration).
- Relevant design experience with vehicle electrical systems
- Working knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with automotive or heavy-duty equipment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Posted: Fri, 20 Dec 2019 04:40:37 GMTJob Description:
*Travel Requirements (Sun-Fri)*
As a Project Manager, you are responsible for managing the day-to-day client relationship as well as the team of associate consultants on a client project, managing the project Key Events Schedule to ensure the project stays on or ahead of schedule, training and development of the Management Development Workshops, internal training and development of the associate consultants, and deliver of the project deliverables and financial results on or ahead of schedule. The Project Manager must be seen and act as the on-site leader to the client and our team. They must always demonstrate the highest level of professionalism. They must be able to prepare timely updates and presentations to the client in complete accuracy and timeliness. In this role, it is essential to establish credible and enduring professional business relationships with the client.
The ideal candidate will also have to demonstrate the courage to face adversity, the flexibility to adapt to changes and issues, tenacity to see the project to successful completion, and have the courage to confront both the client and our people to address performance or schedule issues. Conversely, this person must also be willing to give positive feedback and recognition to the client, their people, and to our project team.
The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring that the identified project deliverables/savings are completed on time and are consistent with requirements for cost, schedule and quality, and a sustainable management operating system.
*Education: Industrial Engineer, System or Manufacturing Engineer, or Business Administration
*Must have a BA/BS -- preferably MBA
*PMP certified – a plus
*Ability to think & reason in a rational and professional manor
*Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
*Participating in Sales, pre-project analysis and project activities to ensure continuity and delivery of the agreed upon benefits
*Ability to design the operating system, project approach and layout, key event schedule, task force missions, methods of improvements, process redesign and other relevant lead project responsibilities
*Initiating areas of additional opportunity within the client organization or related businesses
*Skilled to oversee the analysis of work processes, systems, organizational functions and structures to determine where and how to generate measurable benefits
*Foresight to contribute to knowledge base of the company by developing and submitting methodology, updating current tools or templates, defining, designing and submitting new tools or templates needed within the organization
*Experience training client individuals in the effective use of management system, tools, techniques, group problem solving and team building
*Skilled to provide leadership and training to associate consultants including conducting quarterly performance reviews
*Ability to prepare written and oral feedback, presentation materials, critiques, system documentation, process descriptions, evaluations, data summaries and reports to client and internal management team
*Excellent computer skills (Word, Access, Excel pivot tables) experience with SQL or ERP system experience a plus
*Demonstrate ability to manage project costs effectively
*Possess direct knowledge of project design layout
*Experience in Continuous Improvement Systems (Lean, Six Sigma)
*Minimum of 5 years in a Supervisory or Operational Management position
*Implementation of Management Operating Systems
*Production or Manufacturing Manager, Continuous Improvement Manager -- a plus
*Commensurate Project Management experience helpful
*Must be able to travel 100%
*Valid passport to accept international assignments is helpful