Director of Engineering
Posted: Wed, 18 Dec 2019 09:29:11 GMT
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- 10-15 years of experience in Engineering Management
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels in the organization
- Ability to interact with customers to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Knowledge of engineering development processes
- Experience in successfully managing a diverse group of employees
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be a "U.S. person" as defined by the ITAR
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work on multiple task simultaneously with a high level of accuracy
Director, Health Plan Sales
Posted: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 03:55:48 GMT
The Sales Director will play a critical role in the Health Plan Solutions organization. Specifically, identifying and closing new health plan logo opportunities, with an assigned territory in the west coast. The Sales Director will be responsible for all facets of the sales cycle and delivering on quarterly revenue targets. The position requires a high-energy, healthcare savvy, well-rounded sales leader who has a proven sales track record.
A strong background in healthcare, sales, and the health plan/payer market, is critical. The highly consultative position requires a polished individual who can articulate vision, convincing present value, and has healthcare industry depth and breadth. Experience with demonstrating value, ROI and differentiators, member and employer engagement, Medicare and Medicaid populations, provider network relations, and taking new solutions to market are essential in order to work alongside prospective clients in their acquisition and deployment of telehealth.
Along with identifying and developing new sales opportunities, the selected Sales Director will have a deep understanding in operating/contributing to a high-performance sales and account team including: lead generation and qualification, pipeline and opportunity management, proposal and presentation best practices, and managing overall opportunities from qualification to close. A proven track record in growing revenue, working collaboratively with internal business partners, and successfully driving results on a quarterly basis is essential.
- Deep experience with forecasting/pipeline management (process and methodology to accurately forecast), preferably with SalesForce.com
- Excellent communicator — with strong interpersonal, C-Suite presentations, written and communication skills, to both clinical and business stakeholders
- Ability to develop and manage multi-million-dollar sales opportunities
- Ability to communicate business & outcome value of technology solutions
- Ability to develop the west coast territory with specific opportunities that may include large regional and national health plans, large TPAs, disease/care management and behavioral health organizations, Medicare and Medicaid plans, and similar healthcare companies that deliver healthcare services to members, employers and/or consumers
- BS/BA in business, healthcare, computer science or equivalent, advance degree a bonus
- Specific understanding of the payer and provider market and related healthcare landscape
- 5+ years’ experience selling enterprise technology solutions to health plan organizations
- Specific experience with telemedicine and telehealth products a bonus
- Documented track record of selling large, enterprise-wide, complex technology deals
- Documented record of meeting and exceeding multi-million dollar annual quota
- Approximately 35% overnight travel required; position is west coast based
Posted: Wed, 18 Dec 2019 08:25:38 GMT
- Technical undergraduate degree
- 2-10 years relevant experience
- Experienced in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Experienced with ERP software
- Flexibility balanced with dynamic work environment
- Familiarization with ISO procedures/processes
- High integrity, Self-initiative, Hands on personality
- Able to work in a changing, morphing, uncertain environment and thrive
- Able to help with creating and implementing relevant procedures
- Able to win the trust and confidence of colleagues
- Willingness and ability to work in an environment that is in the process of significant business and operational process improvements
- Must be U.S. Citizen
- Document new build product lines
- Update and revise existing controlled documents, as needed
- Create travelers in ERP system (Epicor) an update as needed
- Help QA Manager with Quality record keeping and analysis, as needed
- Backup to QC Inspector
- Other related tasks as assigned by the Manager.
Posted: Fri, 20 Dec 2019 04:40:37 GMTJob Description:
*Travel Requirements (Sun-Fri)*
As a Project Manager, you are responsible for managing the day-to-day client relationship as well as the team of associate consultants on a client project, managing the project Key Events Schedule to ensure the project stays on or ahead of schedule, training and development of the Management Development Workshops, internal training and development of the associate consultants, and deliver of the project deliverables and financial results on or ahead of schedule. The Project Manager must be seen and act as the on-site leader to the client and our team. They must always demonstrate the highest level of professionalism. They must be able to prepare timely updates and presentations to the client in complete accuracy and timeliness. In this role, it is essential to establish credible and enduring professional business relationships with the client.
The ideal candidate will also have to demonstrate the courage to face adversity, the flexibility to adapt to changes and issues, tenacity to see the project to successful completion, and have the courage to confront both the client and our people to address performance or schedule issues. Conversely, this person must also be willing to give positive feedback and recognition to the client, their people, and to our project team.
The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring that the identified project deliverables/savings are completed on time and are consistent with requirements for cost, schedule and quality, and a sustainable management operating system.
*Education: Industrial Engineer, System or Manufacturing Engineer, or Business Administration
*Must have a BA/BS -- preferably MBA
*PMP certified – a plus
*Ability to think & reason in a rational and professional manor
*Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
*Participating in Sales, pre-project analysis and project activities to ensure continuity and delivery of the agreed upon benefits
*Ability to design the operating system, project approach and layout, key event schedule, task force missions, methods of improvements, process redesign and other relevant lead project responsibilities
*Initiating areas of additional opportunity within the client organization or related businesses
*Skilled to oversee the analysis of work processes, systems, organizational functions and structures to determine where and how to generate measurable benefits
*Foresight to contribute to knowledge base of the company by developing and submitting methodology, updating current tools or templates, defining, designing and submitting new tools or templates needed within the organization
*Experience training client individuals in the effective use of management system, tools, techniques, group problem solving and team building
*Skilled to provide leadership and training to associate consultants including conducting quarterly performance reviews
*Ability to prepare written and oral feedback, presentation materials, critiques, system documentation, process descriptions, evaluations, data summaries and reports to client and internal management team
*Excellent computer skills (Word, Access, Excel pivot tables) experience with SQL or ERP system experience a plus
*Demonstrate ability to manage project costs effectively
*Possess direct knowledge of project design layout
*Experience in Continuous Improvement Systems (Lean, Six Sigma)
*Minimum of 5 years in a Supervisory or Operational Management position
*Implementation of Management Operating Systems
*Production or Manufacturing Manager, Continuous Improvement Manager -- a plus
*Commensurate Project Management experience helpful
*Must be able to travel 100%
*Valid passport to accept international assignments is helpful
Sr Manager - Business Development
Posted: Mon, 13 Jan 2020 08:51:14 GMT
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide direct oversight to developing the forecast and ensuring it is accurately reflected in the Sales Management System database for current and future business.
- Provide direct oversight to the development, implementation and processing for research, collection, and tracking of customer information for current and potential opportunities.
- Review suggested business opportunities to recommend bid/no bid decisions based on company objectives and present to the Defense leadership team.
- Review and approve completed proposals, presentation, and terms and conditions of potential opportunities.
- Manage the development, completion, and submission of RFIs (Requests for Information) and RFPs (Request for Proposal).
- Direct and assist the business development team in terms of philosophy, strategic direction, and day-to-day execution.
- Represent company at domestic trade shows, conferences, and meetings.
- Participate in department budget development and tracking of annual expenditures.
- Provide coaching, direction and leadership support to team members in order to achieve results for strategic initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Eight (8) + years of defense related experience.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
- Strong verbal presentation and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong understanding of the military customer and current needs.
- Advanced knowledge of the DoD acquisition process, decision milestones, and funding procedures.
- Keen understanding of products capabilities and involved in the development and execution of associated marketing strategies.
- Substantial independent judgment and decision-making ability to meet broad organizational strategic goals and objectives. Ability to influence and lead others.
- Thought leadership, change management, and project management experience.
- Ability to influence change and build relationships with other business leaders.
- Ability to conduct executive level presentations and facilitate group discussions to tackle complex problems.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization and to impact others to move toward consensus.
- Broad cross-functional skillset.
- Strong analytical abilities.
- Proven experience managing multiple high priorities.
- Master’s degree; MBA preferred.
- Previous military experience.
- Advanced knowledge of competitor companies, products, services, business practices, and/or other defense companies.