Director of Global Sales
Posted: Tue, 30 May 2017 07:04:06 GMTESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
• Formulate account strategies within the Defense and Government-related sectors (domestic and foreign) to drive sales of FOG sensors & systems, various FOG based IMUs and North-finders (NF), and Mini-navigator systems.
• Formulate account strategies within Commercial applications focusing on Air, Land, Sea and Space-based markets utilizing this technology
• Drive sales and develop relationships within these key accounts grow the business. Target alternative channels to drive sales channels specific for
• Develop and maintain account plans and detailed financial forecasts for customer base
• Prospect & “Hunt” for new clients and network to widen company’s contact base within North America, Pacific Rim and Europe
• Develop new business opportunities with partners possessing complementary technologies and products
• Regularly interact with customer base to negotiate contracts, formulate product roadmaps and drive new product platforms
• Clearly articulate the unique value proposition of products in technical and business terms
• Work with cross functional teams to drive customer satisfaction
• Conduct accurate sales forecasting and achieve sales targets
• Familiarity with handling of ITAR products and Government policies/procedures for domestic and international sales
• Attend trade shows and industry conferences and public speaking engagements as necessary
• Candidate must be willing to travel throughout the US as well as international travel as required.
• Compensation package includes a base salary, a commission program and a robust benefits package.
• BS, MS Degree in related technical field
• Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
• Minimum of 5 years of related experience. Experience in the Government/Defense related industries preferred.
• Experience with optics or MEMS navigation is helpful.
• Prefer candidate with experience with navigation experience - mechanical or fiber optic gyroscope
• Excellent problem solving skills will be required in addition to excellent written and verbal skills.
• Must speak a second language to English
• Excellent ability in interpersonal skills.
Director, Health Plan Sales
Posted: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 03:55:48 GMT
The Sales Director will play a critical role in the Health Plan Solutions organization. Specifically, identifying and closing new health plan logo opportunities, with an assigned territory in the west coast. The Sales Director will be responsible for all facets of the sales cycle and delivering on quarterly revenue targets. The position requires a high-energy, healthcare savvy, well-rounded sales leader who has a proven sales track record.
A strong background in healthcare, sales, and the health plan/payer market, is critical. The highly consultative position requires a polished individual who can articulate vision, convincing present value, and has healthcare industry depth and breadth. Experience with demonstrating value, ROI and differentiators, member and employer engagement, Medicare and Medicaid populations, provider network relations, and taking new solutions to market are essential in order to work alongside prospective clients in their acquisition and deployment of telehealth.
Along with identifying and developing new sales opportunities, the selected Sales Director will have a deep understanding in operating/contributing to a high-performance sales and account team including: lead generation and qualification, pipeline and opportunity management, proposal and presentation best practices, and managing overall opportunities from qualification to close. A proven track record in growing revenue, working collaboratively with internal business partners, and successfully driving results on a quarterly basis is essential.
- Deep experience with forecasting/pipeline management (process and methodology to accurately forecast), preferably with SalesForce.com
- Excellent communicator — with strong interpersonal, C-Suite presentations, written and communication skills, to both clinical and business stakeholders
- Ability to develop and manage multi-million-dollar sales opportunities
- Ability to communicate business & outcome value of technology solutions
- Ability to develop the west coast territory with specific opportunities that may include large regional and national health plans, large TPAs, disease/care management and behavioral health organizations, Medicare and Medicaid plans, and similar healthcare companies that deliver healthcare services to members, employers and/or consumers
- BS/BA in business, healthcare, computer science or equivalent, advance degree a bonus
- Specific understanding of the payer and provider market and related healthcare landscape
- 5+ years’ experience selling enterprise technology solutions to health plan organizations
- Specific experience with telemedicine and telehealth products a bonus
- Documented track record of selling large, enterprise-wide, complex technology deals
- Documented record of meeting and exceeding multi-million dollar annual quota
- Approximately 35% overnight travel required; position is west coast based
Field Systems Engineer
Posted: Thu, 03 Mar 2016 02:54:13 GMT
The Field Systems Engineer position provides a vital role of connecting the businesses product offerings to specific customer requirement sets. The successful candidate will utilize Curtiss broad ranging embedded products to guide customers to cost effective, innovative technical solutions to meet their program technical requirements. Much of this work will be on customer sites, working directly with the customer's leading design engineers. Our Field Systems Engineers approach customer engagements from a holistic view, to better understand customer technical requirements and guide them toward solutions, using products as technology building blocks. They specialize in the company’s Command, Control, Communication and Computer Systems (C4S) offerings but also maintain a working knowledge of the other products. They support the business capture team in developing winning proposals around unique technical solutions, and assist in developing an effective pricing and business capture strategy while supporting the customer through their decision process. Interactions will involve many facets of the organization including direct customer interaction, sales, internal engineering, local business management and executive level management.
- Works collaboratively with sales as a technical consultant for products during pre-award efforts to effectively represent company offerings.
- Takes on territory’s lead technical role in identifying and developing solutions solve customers’ technical program challenges.
- Develops detailed needs statements from potential customers and is able to discuss/develop detailed system architecture solutions for new business opportunities during those discussions.
- Researches and analyzes customer design proposals, specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications.
- Leads technical discussions and collaboratively develops technical solutions with business unit specialists.
- Addresses technical questions and may provide pre-sales technical support of products to customer base.
- Plays an active role in providing technical content for proposals in response to RFQs.
- Stages and prepares demonstration hardware and software for customer evaluations, trade shows, and sales calls.
- Provides customer feedback to business unit teams to better support business development efforts and improve product offerings.
- 5-7 yrs comp SW/HW design for embedded real-time applications
- Strong systems engineering or program mgmt. experience desired.
- Strong communication skills, able to lead technical discussions with customers’ senior technical teams
- Strong knowledge of embedded computing hardware, including I/O hardware (i.e., Ethernet, switch fabrics including RapidI/O and StarFabric, SCSI) Both Intel and PowerPC and relevant system controller experience is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Real Time Operating Systems
- Team player committed to customer satisfaction
- Required: BS/MSEE or BS/MSCS or an equivalent required. Additional electronics and any business related education is a plus
- Preference will be given to candidates who have developed within the Defense & Aerospace embedded environment.
- Experience in making customer presentations, and in face-to-face customer discussions and negotiations regarding complex technologies
- Experience developing technical solutions
- Experience working to develop and implement a customer win strategy, including assisting in developing pricing strategies
Senior Systems Engineer
Posted: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 09:49:03 GMT
We are currently seeking a senior systems engineer for our systems engineering group. We are doing cutting-edge research and development in the areas of ground surveillance and air surveillance radar systems (bistatic radar, space-time adaptive processing (STAP), synthetic aperture radar (SAR), and applications of machine learning) to target discrimination and classification. The senior systems engineer will be working in our ground-based radar system business area, leading projects in weapon location, ground surveillance and air surveillance application areas.
- Design, analysis and test of advanced radar systems
- Trade studies, system architectures, innovative algorithms, and design specifications
- Simulations and modeling, data analysis, system integration and test
- Test events and customer demonstrations
- Business development activities, such as development of marketing briefings, white papers, and proposals, including cost estimates
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science or physics; BSEE is preferred
- 10 or more years of experience required; MSEE and master's in systems engineering are preferred advanced degrees
- Strong technical background with at least five years’ experience in radar systems engineering
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Some travel required (approximately 10%) to provide support for radar tests and demonstrations, customer meetings, and marketing presentations
Must be a U.S. citizen.