Need to fill a critical position at your company? We’ll help you take action right now! ETHOS Search Group is able to find the talented professionals that you are searching for.
Just tell us the type of talent you’re looking for and a few other details, and we’ll give you a list of candidates and their credentials that fit your needs. We’ve worked with many of our candidates for their entire careers.
Here is a sample of some of the professionals who are currently in our network:
VP Business Development & Strategy
- Front end of the business leader with proven success setting strategic direction and delivering sustained, measurable growth.
- General management (P&L), multi-site leadership span, acquisitions/integrations, strategic partnerships, and international business experience.
- BS General Engineering from USMA (West Point); MBA in General Management
Sales Director – Aviation
- Distinguished 20+ year career in aviation/aerospace
- Has established numerous industry partnerships and multiple channels of distribution
- Maintains long term relationships with OEM’s, helicopter operators and MRO shops
Director of Continuous Improvement
- Led the effort to develop an interactive training program for 33 machining operations at Pratt & Whitney
- Turned Around an Iron Pipe Manufacturer
- Rapid Production of F1 engine valves and pistons.
VP of Operations & Supply Chain
- Responsible for all aspects of manufacturing including planning, supply chain management, production, quality and shipping
- Providing leadership and direction for conversion from batch to Lean flow manufacturing.
- Introduced Kaizen and data Driven Problem Solving Processes
Business Development Director – Defense
- Senior defense executive with 20+ years experience; 8 years USN Active duty
- Business development experience leading the strategy and sales in four sectors: Logistics Command & Control, Ground Services, Energy and Emerging Programs
- BS Aerospace Engineering, MS Aeronautical Engineering
General Manager – Technology
- P&L and business growth accountability, multi-site management, and the development and execution new product strategies
- Established manufacturing capabilities for sensor and camera
- Selected and integrated two acquisitions; provided growth via value-added products.
Senior Program Manager
- Held positions of increased responsibility in operations, supply chain and program management in a Fortune 50 Aerospace company
- Primary customer interface for the Boeing 787 / 747 programs
- Has overall responsibility for a large matrixed program management team; interested in Director, GM or Plant Manager opportunities