Relocation can be a major hurdle in the recruitment process. The expense and stress of relocating can prevent you from getting the candidates you want. To reduce the impediments associated with relocating candidates, we offer a suite of value-added relocation services.
- Cost-of-Living Analysis / City Profile. We use current profiles of more than 700 North American cities to determine the net effect that relocation will have on an employee’s income. Profile information includes cost-of-living index, housing and rental information, weather, population, taxes, crime rates, healthcare, elder care, daycare, education information and much more.
- Home Marketing. To help sell a new employee’s home, our home marketing service selects top real estate agents to work with each employee. Agents develop a comprehensive market review, marketing plan and other professional information to sell homes quickly and efficiently.
- Home Finding. This service matches the new employee’s desired home and community characteristics with similar attributes in the new area. Elements include phone counseling, personalized area information kits, area orientation, community tours, counseling and referral services for childcare, elder care and spousal employment.
- Special Mortgage Services. Employees receive special access to leading national lenders, a dedicated team of mortgage counselors, preferred rates, closing cost savings, liberal qualifying ratios, credit for accompanying spouse income, free pre-qualification letter and a quick loan decision.
- Reduced Moving Costs. Through a special move-management program, you benefit from special savings and discounts with the country’s leading van lines. These include significant savings on all interstate moves, discounted storage services, waived peak season charges and special rates for cars.
Andrew Beccue, President
421 Brookhaven Court
Gainesville, GA 30501