Take Your Career to the Next Level
At ETHOS Search Group, we treat all candidates with the utmost respect and professionalism. We will take the time to listen to the values, goals, and aspirations you have, both professionally and personally, to not only serve your executive job needs, but to find the best fit for you.
All personal and professional information you share with ETHOS Search Group, such as your resume, or other credentials, is always kept in the strictest of confidence during the search process. We will never disclose your information to a potential employer without your consent.
At ETHOS, we practice the golden rule: “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.” We take your career goals and aspirations as seriously as you do.
During the search process with ETHOS, candidates can expect a high level of commitment from our team:
- An ETHOS Search team member reviews your credentials as submitted through our Web site.
- Our team analyzes your skills, knowledge, and talents to best classify the position best suited for each individual candidate.
- Candidates may be called by a recruitment specialist for a telephone interview to further develop and identify your career aspirations during the search process.
- When a career opportunity arises, we will contact you personally.
- If you are interested in entertaining such a career opportunity, we will provide information to the employer, and assist both parties in setting up an interview.
The full range of our executive recruiting services is at all candidates disposal, including assistance with relocation, 401K rollover, mortgage, and other essential needs. We will continue to stay in touch as you excel in your exciting new career.